● Bookkeeping ● VAT returns ● Year End Accounts Preparation and Filing ● Statutory Accounts ● Payroll Processing ● Corporate & Personal Tax Returns Preparation ● Management Accounts ● Financial Reporting ● Company Formation & Secretarial Services ● Outsourcing
- Preparation of ledger & control accounts
- Record all daily business transactions
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Create & send invoices to your clients
- Preparation of Accounts to Trial Balance stage
- Prepare a ledger account to record the disposal of a fixed asset and to calculate the profit or loss on disposal
- Calculate adjustments to the accounts including:
- o Opening and closing stock
- o Depreciation of fixed assets
- o Accruals and pre-payments
- o Provision for doubtful debts
- other bookkeeping services available
(for you to understand the current state of your business & help you to manage your money and your cash flow.)
- Post year end adjustments & produce final accounts for a sole trader,partnership & non profit organisation
- Balance Sheets
- Aged Debtors & Creditors
- Trial balances
- Cash-flow forecast
- Cash-flow statement
- Profit Analysis
Self Assessment Tax Returns
& VAT Returns
Personal and Business Taxation to preparing simple tax computations and returns for Individuals and businesses (Sole Trader and Partnerships).
- Reduce your tax bill with tax reliefs, avoid penalties & interest.
*Additional Bookkeeping Services outside tailored package offering of fixed monthly payments incur a charge of 35 euro per hour.
We provide a vast range of Payroll services to remove the headache of payroll processing. Our services are fully compliant with current Irish legislation and regulation with PAYE Modernisation.
Employer PAYE registration,weekly or monthly payroll inclusive of all tax and national insurance calculations. We produce payslips and filing requirements. P30,P35
with additional payroll services
We help PAYE workers claim tax refunds for the last 4 years. Lowest fee in the market. If there is no refund,there is no charge.
The fee is only 5% of the tax rebate amount. If you receive an average return of e1,000 it will cost you only e50.
(no other charges or fees - minimum charge of e20)
Embracing technology & offering cloud based services
- Automated bookkeeping provided by our business partner Veryfi to reduce your invoices and receipts paperwork.
- Cloud accounting & payroll software provided by our business partner Sage to access your information on demand.
- Mobile card terminal provided by our business partner Sumup (Air) to accept Visa payments anywhere .
- General personal financial awareness session
- Financial Portrait Consultation
- Business Finance
- Business Advisory Consultations
- Software Training
- Business set up and formation
- Business Plans & web designs
- Promotional advertising to aid business referrals to increase your customer base.
- Administration work